$50.00 – $200.00
Our 2020 Men’s Under 19 Player Subs fees (born after July 1st 2000) are $200 and is a requirement for all players.
An initial payment of $100 must be paid prior to Round One and full payment is required prior to Round Three. For more information regarding what subs fees include please see in below description.
What your Player Membership includes:
- Participation in organised sport (VAFA)
- Limited Insurance (this does not cover ambulance, we highly recommend all players have individual ambulance cover as the club will call one if deemed necessary)
- Accredited Coaches
- Accredited Trainers
- Accredited Umpires
- Training facilities, equipment (new footballs etc.) & medical supplies (tape etc.)
- Subsidised meals and drinks
- Access to Alumni resources
If these fees are not paid by the due date, the player will not be eligible to play until payments are made as per our Subs Policy.
Full Payment, Initial Payment, Second Payment, Final Payment